Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A collage of sorts


Hi everyone...
This is an edit I did last night of some photos I took about a year ago. Each of them have some feeling that I associate with them, and I wanted to express that textually, as well as make a set of interconnected emotions. Love, pain, energy, life....none of those can exist without the others, and this was just kind of a fun representation of that. Any thoughts on it?
I did some color corrections on each of the photos, as well as some curve adjustments, but other than that I did not really mess with them. The 'love' photo actually had a previous color edit I did on it (I couldn't find my original) that involved converting into lab color and making changes, then changing back to RGB.


**SORRY FOR POSTING TWICE! Apparently Blogger was going through "system updates". It was them, not me :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are very professional looking pictures! They look like ads. It's like an add for life. You chose the cropping well.

Sloshopgirl said...

Thanks! Josie said the same kind of thing...like they were motivational posters for life.